Centzon Totochtin are 400 Aztec rabbits that get together and drink lots of pulque. Apparently there is canned pulque available at a couple of grocery stores in Brooklyn; they say it also comes in strawberry flavor. I plan on buying some and (since it's forbidden to girls) really pissing off the gods. I don't plan on doing a whole lot of flaying, though (I was reading about Aztec rituals recently and boy, were they big on that).
20.12.09
CT
Centzon Totochtin are 400 Aztec rabbits that get together and drink lots of pulque. Apparently there is canned pulque available at a couple of grocery stores in Brooklyn; they say it also comes in strawberry flavor. I plan on buying some and (since it's forbidden to girls) really pissing off the gods. I don't plan on doing a whole lot of flaying, though (I was reading about Aztec rituals recently and boy, were they big on that).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
these are pictures of works by megan moncrief. don't use them for profit. any other use is fine; please give credit and let me know (megan.moncrief@gmail.com).
music and other projects at bigmanclapdance.com
music and other projects at bigmanclapdance.com
No comments:
Post a Comment